Saturday, February 4, 2017

Wild About Peyton

 For Peyton's 2nd birthday, we had a safari themed party. Peyton loves animals, so it was a perfect theme for her. The theme was gold, wooden & animal print. Since her birthday is in the dead heat of summer, we had kiddie pools, slip & slides & sprinklers set up outside. 
 The main table was a sweets table with some delicious sweet treats. 
 The backdrop is a gold tablecloth with jungle garland from Oriental Trading. To make the banner, I used my circle cutter & then my scalloped press around the edges. For the letters, I had foam animal print sheets from Oriental Trading. I used my cricut to cut out the letters for the banner. 
I have several crates around, so I used those on the table, as well as an elephant & giraffe that I bought from a girl off of Facebook for $10. They were a big hit with the girls & were perfect for the party.  
I bought the cheetah tablecloth at Hobby Lobby & the gold tableskirt from Party City. 

 I also bought these jungle leafs from Oriental trading. I used them to showcase some of our favorite pictures of Baby P from her 2nd year. These two painting have been in the playroom since I found them at a thrift store when Addy was a baby. I ordered the safari hats, binoculars & little animal print cars from Oriental trading. The kids loved playing with the cars & getting in with the theme of the party by dressing up. 




Check out this link for more info on the food from this party...
Wild About Peyton Food

No comments:

Post a Comment