Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Oreo Chocolate Chunk Cheeseball

For the Super Bowl party, I decided to take on a different spin from my usual cheeseball & make something sweet.  I started with a bunch of Oreos.  I took the icing out of the oreos & put the oreo part aside for the outside crumble & threw the icing part in with a bunch of other crushed oreos. I separated a row of the Oreo pack this way & then crushed up the remaining two rows with a potato masher. 
I added in a block of cream cheese. I had a lot of random baking chips around my house for some reason, so I threw in regular chocolate chips, some shaved dark chocolate & some white chocolate chips.
I used a mixer to mix it all in.  It was a little think, so I threw in a splash of milk, just to get it going.
After it was a good consistency, I shaped it into a football shape.
Then I just covered it in the Oreo cookie crumbs. As you can see here, I am so not neat when it comes to icing, which is why my friend Ally typically handles this kind of stuff. But she had her hands full with the strawberries, so I did the icing...hence why it is terrible. It was quite delicious though. I served the Oreo Cheeseball with graham crackers & vanilla wafers. Delicious.
Click below for more info on this party...
Super Bowl Main Party Page
Super Bowl Decorations Page
Football Bacon Cheeseball 
Oreo Chocolate Chunk Cheeseball
Fruit Sugar Cookie Tarts
Football cake & brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment