Thursday, October 6, 2016

Movie Clapboard for Addy's 4th Frozenfest Birthday Party


As you can see, this movie clapboard was initially done for the first scheduled party day pre-1000 year flood. This clapboard was pretty easy, except for keeping things even. I used my cricut to cut out all the letters & the lines. Then I cut out the arrow parts from cardboard. This is just a piece of foam core board I had around the house from a previous project. I spray painted it great & used some of the spray on snow to give it a little texture. The worst part of this was trying to keep all the letters even. My OCD was out of control with this. I also didn't estimate correctly how far apart to space the letters, so I had to do them a couple of times. But in the end, it worked out ok & was a cute part of the decorations for Addy's 4th Frozenfest Birthday Party!

Click Below for More Info on This Party
Addy's 4th Frozenfest Birthday
Addy's 4th Frozenfest Birthday Decorations
Addy's 4th Frozenfest Birthday Food
Movie Clapboard for Addy's 4th Frozenfest Birthday
Marquee Sign for Addy's 4th Frozenfest Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment