Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Patriotic Brownie Bites

For our Memorial Day dessert table, I wanted to keep things patriotic.  So that meant a lot of red, white & blue.  I was already making Patriotic Red Velvet Cupcakes & wasn't sure what else to do.  I thought about these cute little Santa hats that I make from brownie bites at Christmas time & thought i could do a spin on them.  So I took some little brownie bites (I bought mine from Sam's Club since I was running low on time, but if you are feeling super motivated, you can make some in a mini muffin tin) & I put cream cheese icing on top of them.  I then rolled just the sides of the brownie (and the edges of the icing) & stuck a strawberry on top.  They were DELICIOUS.  I mean, can you really go wrong with brownies & cream cheese icing desserts?  Definitely not. :  )




No comments:

Post a Comment